Flora Sapphire and Diamond Ring in 18K White and Yellow Gold
- Ring Information
- SKU: H153G-FJ
- Available in size: 4-8
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Width: 3.3 mm
Gemstone DetailsShapes: Round diamonds
- Gemstone: Diamond
- Minimum Carat Total Weight: 1.30
- Average Color: G/H
- Average Clarity: VS2/SI1
- Setting Type: Prong
- Quantity: 16
Additional Sidestone Details
- Gemstone: Sapphire
- Minimum Carat Total Weight: 2.58
- Average Color: Blue
- Average Clarity: Eye Clean
- Setting Type: Prong
- Quantity: 1
- Shipping & Return Policy
At Sylvia's Antique Jewelry, our goal is your complete satisfaction. If your purchase is not exactly what you expected, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Simply return your order, within 30 days, if you are not satisfied for any reason and we will give you an exchange or a full refund, no questions asked. We stand behind the quality and excellence of our jewelry.
In addition, we offer free return shipping on all ring and loose diamond orders and provide a free FedEx return shipping label, so that it is simple for you to process.
One complimentary resizing is available to allUS and Canadian customers within 30 days of purchase, for our standard ring styles. If you ordered a custom, modified or specially engraved ring, we charge a re-size fee. Please call one of our consultants at 800.969.6930 for more details.
All returned items must be in their original condition and accompanied by the original documentation. The following orders are not returnable: modified, engraved, or re-sized items and those that have been previously exchanged, plus all designer, special order and custom jewelry. Please note that if you have requested a later delivery date, the 30 day return/exchange period starts on the date your order was first available to ship.
Step-by Step Return Procedure
1. Find your Shipping Authorization code: Please call 800.969.6930 to find your return shipping authorization code and to ask for your free FedEx return shipping label. You must write your return shipping authorization code on the outside of the package you are returning. Please note: free FedEx return shipping labels are only for US and Canadian ring and loose diamond orders.
2. Pack your order: Please include all original packaging and documentation, including packing slip and any diamond certificate sent with the original order. We charge a $250 replacement fee for all duplicate diamond certificates. If you need a re-size, however, you do not need to include original certificates and materials. It is advisable not to write the words diamonds or jewelry anywhere on the package.
3. Shipping and Proof of Insurance: Your shipment must be double boxed in order for the insurance to be valid using the FedEx pre-paid shipping label. Place your item in its original packaging and place the ring box inside the medium sized box. Then place that box inside the larger box. If you no longer have the original packaging, place the jewelry/ring box inside a small FedEx Priority box, then place that inside a medium FedEx Priority box. Place the label on the outside of the larger box, in either case, and drop it off to your nearest FedEx location. Ask for a receipt; this will be the proof needed for insurance purposes.
4. Using a different shipping method? Bearing in mind that Sylvia’s Antique Jewelry is not responsible for lost or damaged items if you decide to use another shipping method, please follow the procedures outlined below.
* Orders valued under $500 can be shipped it back by any carrier. Please insure your item and request confirmation that we have received your shipment safely.
* Orders valued over $500 should be shipped via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, and insured for their total value, signature required. Request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached us. Please note that FedEx andUPSwill not insure merchandise over $500.